Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Joy of a Professional Canvas Wall Portrait from Your Digital Files

“When I come downstairs every morning I see my kid’s faces and it makes me so happy! It reminds me of summer, our vacation and fun…they are so joyful and truly loving in these images.” 

I recently visited a client’s home and she wanted to share with me the happiness and joy her beach portraits have brought her. “I am so glad we finally had these made…I love them!”

It was refreshing to hear how our work was still having an impact on her life years beyond the actual beach session and the experience of receiving the photographs. 

Yes, she ordered the digital files and shared them on Facebook, carries them on her phone and even ordered fun things for her home from the digital files, but she also took advantage of the added print discount that comes with the digital file purchase and bought canvas wall portraits of her three kids.

The desire for something tangible beyond the flash drive was her initial motivation for having the beach portraits made in the first place. She had grown up seeing wall portraits in other homes but her own Mother only displayed 8x10’s and small photographs so she wanted the look of real art in her home and her beach portraits were the perfect solution. 

She chose a special photograph of each child and then one of her family together for her living room wall. She even commented that one day she will give each child their canvas and was thrilled with the joy this moment would bring.  She also purchased a fine art print of her and her husband for their bedroom. What a wonderful way to think of your love every night before you go to bed.

So when clients ask me what they should get…I now say choose a few important timeless images to have printed into great wall art that you will cherish and enjoy for generations.

Our canvas portraits will fill that need and will be here long after décor and tastes change. Framed canvas will always be in style. Ask us about our print discount and order your canvas wall portraits so they become more than just fleeting moments…they become daily reminders of your family and the joy they bring!